Just found out yesterday one of my Mono-di twins has passed at my 21 week ultrasound( they are guessing it was just within the last 4-6 days as the twin was just fine at my ultrasound 2 weeks ago- it "appears" to be a fast twin to twin transfusion, fluid was found in the recipent baby in a few areas of the body)...the other twin is still alive and while the current conditions of this infant look good and measurements of major organs were fine we am still VERY worried. We are just being told to wait until the next ultrasound to see how the twin is doing... I don't know if I can keep waiting. I am looking for honest numbers and facts on the survival rate for the donor twin and any information on whether that twin will have brain or organ damage. I am hearing conflicting info that that says my surviving twin has a 70% chance of having an issue while our doctor said she has a 70-75% chance of being fine. That is a major difference and I am usure if they were just trying to comfort us after the news. Are there any tests we can have done now or soon to check for brain damage and other organ issues? Is it really a waiting game? Has anyone else have this experience and can share with me what happened with your donor twin. We are very scared that this twin will not do well and we'll have to make another hard decision soon. I had a horrible day yesterday and don't expect my feelings to go away for sometime but am trying to be as positive as I can for the second baby and ask that she stays strong and we can see her healthy and alive in a couple more months..